Please have your Violation Tracking Numberand Passcode before you press the Pay/Appeal button. If you do not have this information call us at (805) 928-5222 during normal business hours. Requests received after normal business hours will be returned the next business day.
PAY– To pay a violation you must have a credit or debit card (we do not accept American Express) and the violation number.
APPEAL– To appeal a violation it must be submitted within 10 days from the date the violation was issued.
VIEW– You may view a detailed explanation of your violation and photos taken by the issuing officer.
Your license plate and/or VIN number are YOUR PERMIT! No additional paperwork will be sent. Please have the following items available before registering.
- Your name must be on the lease agreement.
- Your license plate number. If you do not have a license plate number you must enter the last 8 numbers of you VIN (Located on the lower windshield of the driver’s side.)
- You will pay an additional fee for each vehicle you register. (check with your community for maximum amount of vehicles allowed)
Select this form to request a Guest Parking Permit for a guest or visitor.
You will need the following information for each vehicle requesting a permit in order to complete the registration request:
- License Plate or VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Vehicle make, model, color and year.
You may only request a Guest Permit for a maximum of 5 cars at a time.
Guest Permits are available a maximum of 7 days per vehicle at a time.
- Someone is parked in my space: Please provide information on vehicle illegally parked as well as the space where the vehicle is parked
- Parking Request – Extended Stay: If you are going out of town & your vehicle will be parked in the same location, please provide your vehicle information (including license plate number) and approximate time you will be absent.
- Suspicious vehicle on property: Any suspicious activity in the parking lot / garage.
- Miscellaneous: Any other issues, concerns or problems.
Bomar Security also responds to resident concerns regarding:
- Noise Complains (parties/music/heavy traffic)
- Suspicious Activity
- After Hours Pool Activity
* Please check with your Leasing Office to see if Bomar Security provides Courtesy Patrol services at your community.